Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wheels of steel

I had a sweet ride back home to Corpus Christ,TX for Easter
and the highlights we're:

Riding my dad's 1974 Moto Guzzi 850T
with one of those puddin pod helmets and goggles(no photo).

Dropping my mom off at church on the motorcycle

And, dug out some old photos from my collection.


then the Annual IRV Thomas Honda Antique Bike show
(click a photo to see the rest!)

IMG_4466
The Meatball - Dynamo Dad's Moto Guzzi

IMG_4483
also, new to our stable a Kawasaki H2 750cc 2 stroke Dragbike(8second)

IMG_4502
one of Howard "Shotgun" Winchester's Triumph Flat Tracker

IMG_4506
Harley Davidson scooter (Hell Yeah)
I don't think it has a V-Twin.

Brandon let me "borrow" his Zip Zinger deck.
screenprints are done, semester is almost over
Mayhem is in the mix.

No comments: